I was nominated by Gwen and Kate’s Library and TheBookHeap. They both have great book blogs and you should check them out! Thanks so much to both the people who nominated me! The rules for this award are as following:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here are some facts about me:
- I have eight siblings, and I’m the third oldest out of the nine of us. I love kids!
- I’m really easily embarrassed, and I even get really uncomfortable when I see other people get embarrassed.
- I’m really interested in languages and I hope to be multilingual someday. Right now the only language I know is Spanish, which I’ve been studying at school for two years. The languages at the top of my list are Italian (I have lots of Italian relatives, and it’s beautiful ) and Russian (it’s my adopted sister’s first language and it seems really cool).
- I’m absolutely terrified of heights and bridges. I start shaking and panicking, and I feel really dizzy whenever we drive over a bridge or go up high. It even scares me when I see other people up high, including in movies.
- I constantly pace, especially when I need to think, and I talk to myself way too often. My family thinks I’m crazy sometimes.
- I’ve never left the country, and I constantly fantasize and dream about traveling. Hopefully I’ll be able to study abroad in college.
- I’m neither a morning person nor a night person. I function best in the late morning, like at 10 or 11 o’clock.
Nominations (There’s no way I will be able to do 15 because I feel like everyone has already done this.) I don’t think these people have been nominated yet: